Sunday, April 12, 2026

When the ghosting guilt over Andy sets in, I remind myself that the guy who knew me all my life, and therefore should have known me better, called me a liar and an "excuse queen" when I told him about my sleep disorder. Yet Todd, whom I've only known for roughly a decade, has never judged or doubted anything I've told him. So you tell me… who makes the better friend?

Tom finished the pressure washing, and I saw him cleaning the inside of the car, which tells me he's on his way out for the summer, too.

Managed to get a bit of a head start on my next book and might work on it more later. 

My schedule seems to be evening out again, just as Tom assured me it would, which actually makes me more comfortable because it's what I'm familiar with. I'd rather go back to stressing over having to sleep during prime storm time than have my body doing anything that isn't normal.

I stupidly decided to take a break from the CPAP last night, and snorted myself awake a couple of times, so I masked back up. Like it or not, the thing works. I doubt that would have happened if I were elevated, but I prefer to sleep flat. I'd rather use the damn thing and sleep in a position I'm more comfortable in than the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.