Happy 45th, Aly! Yeah, that’s how old she would be if she were still alive. I still miss her every day.
Now I know why that small plane was circling around and being so annoying
yesterday. There was a brush fire about 5 miles away. Believe it or not,
Florida has been pretty dry. I'm sure all that will change, however, as soon as
I start sleeping during prime storm time.
Getting annoyed with all these stomach and jaw issues. I'm having random
bouts of nausea and acid reflux, and I don't know why. I'm trying to eat as
little as possible with my dead metabolism that only keeps getting deader. The
area of my gum line is still sore at times, too. It must be referred pain
because most of what I'm feeling is a few teeth away from the one they worked
on.
I'm gonna try cutting back on melatonin because 10 mg leaves me too hungover
the next day. I'm also trying to get out of the habit of waking up in the
middle of my sleep. I don't know why this keeps happening, but it would be nice
if it would stop. AI recommended taking 1 to 3 mg, but instead of taking it
right when I'm ready to sleep, take it 60 to 90 minutes before I want to crash
and try to get out of the habit of taking half a clonazepam if I wake up in the
middle of my sleep.
I wish I could remember my dreams like I used to, even if most of them
weren't very fun. The only thing I vaguely remember was moving to the
Northwest, close to Canada, something we would definitely never do.
Can't cut carbs as much as I'd like. I thought I would try getting a few
large russet potatoes and then, when I want one with my meat and veggies, which
is a typical meal for me, I’ll peel it, boil it, then try mixing it with butter
and a splash of heavy cream in the blender and see how it comes out. Not only
do potatoes help keep me more regular, but I feel like I'm only having half a
meal when I don't add a side of carbs to my meal. To me, a meal is protein,
veggies, and carbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.