Saturday, April 18, 2026

Did Ray sell his house up in Michigan? I'm just wondering because he's still here.

I'm pissed that I was dumb enough to have protein shakes with a high calcium content before 4 hours after taking my levo. The degree of forgetfulness I've been experiencing is really getting old! At least now I won't have to worry about timing skips in preparation for building up for labs because I've definitely gone a little hypo.

Got a couple of those small, cheap Mainstays candles, although they're not that small. Juicy Watermelon is awesome, and Creamy Cashmere is good but a little weak-smelling.

I was going to freeze my current book, but rather than list it as frozen, an idea came to me. Maybe instead of having the criminal go after the corrupt cops, it could be the other way around in this case, and the cops can take corruption to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.