Although I'm still expecting shitty lab results when it comes to cholesterol and my thyroid, the last couple of days have been pretty good. I've had a little more energy, and I don't know if it's a coincidence or connected to the fact that I didn't use the drops for a day and a half. My eyes definitely got worse during that time! I started them back up after the lab this morning, remembering to place my index fingers against my tear ducts in hopes of blocking systemic absorption. I don't know if this will do me any good, but my eyes are definitely more watery and crusty, and I have a headache as well. I wonder if this is ever going to be resolved, as much as I can't deny that it's an easy problem compared to others I have and have had in the past.
So my lab appointment was at 5:40 this morning. I got someone from here, although she was being trained, and my veins were being stubborn, so she had to get a butterfly needle. She still managed to get the three vials needed to collect my shitty results, and I was out of there in 20 minutes. Then we came home and waited for Publix to open, and I got the coffee ice cream I've been waiting to splurge on. I also grabbed a few other things, like grapes and eggs.
Yesterday we had the kind of thunderstorm that made me glad as hell to be awake when it happened. Right now it's cloudy, but all I'm hearing are those damn planes, which are in full swing now. Maybe I'll turn the air cleaner back on.
Wanting to make sure I've got some real food in me as well as the junk I've been splurging on today, I've got rice, veggies, and beef going in my cooker. I've had fairly decent energy today, but now I feel slightly tired, and I don't know if it's because I'm sugar crashing or eyedrop crashing. If blocking my ducts doesn't help, I'm definitely going to have him put me on something else.
Yesterday I had good energy as well and even found myself borderline anxious. I was thrilled, believe it or not, with labs the following day. I still say my TSH is going to be in the double digits. The question will be how far into them. I just don't see how I could be this cold and not be hypo. I haven't been quite as cold as I was, though, so maybe there was a connection to the drops with that as well. I don't know for sure. The fatigue is much more likely, though.
We ran out to the dollar store yesterday, and even though I don't need them, I got a couple of really cute notebooks. One with a picture of a cat, the other a dog. Then I got Febreze, which is definitely cheaper there than at Walmart. I should have gotten our new scissors from there as well.
Another thing I got was High Shine Lip Gloss by L.A. Colors. It looks like a bright orange-pink in the tube, but there isn't much color to it on my lips. Definitely more shine than color, but that's fine. It was cheap. It does a great job of keeping my lips moist, too.
So after he grabbed a triple outlet plug and we both grabbed some snacks, we left the store. He's out donating now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.