Ugh, I am way too tired for health work today! Yet I had to make a couple of calls. I'm going in to see the dentist tomorrow at three about the sensitivity I've been having in a tooth.
The other call was to Rhonda's office, and I had to leave a message because apparently you can't get anyone live anymore, and the portal is fucked up. I was confused because on the portal it says I have a virtual appointment, yet I got a pre-registration text saying to arrive at the office 15 minutes early. I'm gonna be so pissed if they have me down for an in-person appointment! That will be way too long of a day for me. It's going to be hard enough with a virtual appointment, especially if I start off my day tired.
I also let them know I haven't gotten my lab results yet, but that I did go to the lab. Quest has a button to request results, so I'll hit that later.
OK, even though it says to wait a week, I decided to go ahead and request my lab results to get a move on things (hopefully), and I was able to get onto the portal and confirm that my appointment is virtual. I think all I got was just a standard pre-registration text because it does say on the portal that after I check in they will send a link. Even so, I'm sure they'll be very happy to call me back anytime now.
My latest theory as to why I still sometimes wake up gasping is that I just don't have enough pressure. If things keep going as well as they have been, though, I should be able to eventually make it up to the standard pressure levels. As I learned, sleep apnea can be worse at different times depending on different things. Sometimes I can nap without issues, but when I went to nap a couple of hours ago, I suffocated awake at least three times. So no, I don't think anything is wrong with my heart or lungs. If there were, I would likely have other problems like swollen feet, chest pain, or coughing. At least I hope it's just a pressure issue, although there is still a sleep curse on me, like it or not. I did snort the other night, which means I wasn't getting enough air. Hopefully I wasn't crushing the mask against my face too firmly, given the position I was in. I doubt it, though. But if it was connected to my heart or lungs, I would think I would have issues breathing while lying down just playing games on my phone.
Thought I heard them working in back. This would be a shitty week for them to come and pick up their shit piles as I roll on to nights.
We were astonished to learn we've been saving between $20 and $50 a month with the new refrigerator! The old monster refrigerator was eating up that much electricity.
I'm also surprised to see how thin my hair got, even though I shouldn't be because I am 60 after all. I took a picture of it to ask AI what color it thought it was. I shot the pic straight down on top of my head. It described it as strawberry blonde or light copper. Before telling Tom what AI said, I asked him what color it is, and he said brown. He laughed at Gemini's description, but he said he can kind of see the coppery tone. It's definitely lighter than I normally have it, and I'm not sure I like it. The idea was to get something that would blend in with the gray better as it grew out, but it does make my hair look even thinner than the dark hair did. So after I use up this bottle, I might go back to brown rather than the blonde-brown I've got now.
Now for the last couple of nights' dreams.
Two nights ago I dreamed that I was standing behind a house or a building, and Kate Jackson was talking on her phone. I spotted a snake and moved away from it. It then came a little closer each time I moved away from it and around to the front of the building, eventually turning into a fox.
Then I dreamed we had just moved into a new place somewhere, and the bedroom was long and rectangular. I looked at a "corner picture" that you screwed into two separate walls and realized it would have been easier if I'd had Tom put it up in the opposite corner because the wall it was on was brick. But being an exterior corner, I liked the idea of having extra "blockage" between me and the driveway for some funny reason. There was a path right outside the bedroom with bushes that were about six feet high just beyond it, blocking the street.
I lay down on the bed one evening in the dark to relax, and imagined how I would react if I saw people walk by the window, since I was unable to close the shades all the way. I didn't mind, though, since the bushes added privacy. I figured that first, I would call 911 and then I would alert Tom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.