Friday, July 10, 2026

Really worried about either of us ever getting stuck in a medical situation, for which we would need the money upfront, and not having it. Something urgent but that wasn't going to kill us in 5 minutes. If we were super poor and I hadn't been able to get septo done, I would be slowly suffocating to death, as opposed to if I had a heart attack or stroke. They only care when you're dead or about to be. Why have help available if you can't access it? :-( Fuck this country.

Also worried about my upcoming labs. Doubt anything will show up on the cortisol test, but I worry about the usual things, especially my TSH. How can I be this cold and still be in the single digits?

I love it when I remember my dreams, even if they're boring, sad, or don't make much sense. My sleep was slightly more fragmented than the last time around but still pretty good by Fitbit's standards. Started off a little tired but perked up later on. Can't say whether or not it was the NAD because I haven't used it enough yet. I haven't been that consistent with it because it can make me anxious. It seems to at times, anyway.

Anyway, I had a dream that Andy called and left a message on an old landline in a bedroom with a computer and a setup that didn't look anything like my bedroom. He complained that I had the same old outgoing message for way too long and mentioned someone liking me. I thought in my mind that I would tell him I would eventually get around to changing the message, even though I didn't see the point since I didn't use the phone much. I also thought I would tell him, "Let me guess, the person who likes me is also fat, old, and ugly, right? LOL. Or perhaps they're crazy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.