Friday, July 24, 2026

Freezing my ass off is getting both annoying and worrisome. I don't remember ever being this cold with a TSH of 11. My TSH has been way higher, and I wasn't this cold. Am I just getting more sensitive to a higher TSH, or is something else going on? Taking advantage of how my feet feel like blocks of ice, I lotioned them up and then put hydrating socks on. This is fucking ridiculous. Ugh, my hands are so cold too! I just raised the AC to 78 and turned the fans off.

I slept better than the night before, but my sleep was still a little fragmented. I wonder if that was because of the NADH I took that day. It does seem to perk me up a bit and rev up my metabolism, but it can also make my sleep more fragmented. Took the CPAP pressure up to 9.0, so hopefully that will work out!

I rearranged and organized my digital writings. Not so much journals or stories, but other stuff—things like AI prompts, recipes, and various notes. I got tired of wanting to look something up and being unsure exactly which platform it was on, so I decided to consolidate almost everything on Google Docs.

Tom had to grab a couple of things on Amazon, so I did too. One is a WoodWick Trilogy candle that was on sale. This one is Shoreline. It's got Palo Santo, Coastal Sunset, and Sea Salt Vanilla.

I also got a set of eight little round, colorful mandala diamond paintings to decorate the back of my curio cabinet with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.