Still no results. The lab has to be backlogged as hell. I hope I don't have to contact them. Tom had to do that once with LabCorp.
Not feeling all that great today, and it's definitely due to all the processed crap I've been eating, so back to clean eating I go! With all the sodium and carbs in the pizza and the fried clams I got, my heart races and I feel anxious in my chest, especially with sugary treats and alcohol. I just took magnesium glycinate and did some breathing exercises, but I don't know if that will help.
No thunder woke me up last night, so the sleeper curse had to use my own body to do it, but at least it was only for a second. I otherwise slept okay. It was almost like my nose tried to sneeze when I'm sure it was just a large snort. I was on my stomach, so maybe my neck was cranked oddly. No mouth farts, though, and I'm up to 8.8. My last week or so of AHI scores have been under five.
I continue to feel absolutely freezing at times, and while I'm relatively certain it's connected to my thyroid, there are a couple of things about it that don't make sense. For one, despite all I've been eating, my weight is still down. Secondly, I don't remember being this cold this often back in Cali when my thyroid was worse. It also doesn't make much sense for the reverse of hot flashes. Cold and hot flashes tend to come and go, but this can be rather unrelenting at times. I guess it's just one more thing to discuss with Rhonda. I just hope we have my results before our appointment!
Margaret has me further convinced about the thought transference thing where, when one person thinks of another, they start thinking of them in return. I don't think this rule applies to everyone, though. I still often think of Nane, yet I'm sure she hasn't thought of me in ages. Same, no doubt, goes for most people I think of. The only ones that may pick up on my thoughts (unless it's me picking up theirs) might be Andy and Tammy, even if our thoughts are definitely very different from each other. They would think of what they miss about me. I think of what I don't miss. But if I think of Rhonda, I don't think she'll suddenly start thinking of me.
Anyway, Margaret said it's been hot in Sacramento, and a bunch of sheep got loose somehow and ate most of her rose bushes. Had to laugh at that one and how she said her maid screamed when she looked out the window and saw them all. Now why would you scream at that? There are so many things humans do that I just don't get, like why they feel so intimidated by rich, famous people. Okay, so more people know them, and they may have more connections and a bigger bank account, but their blood runs just as red as everyone else's. They're made of the same flesh and bone we are.
I'm watching a documentary on Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, so that's why I brought that up. Lifetime doesn't have any movies I want to watch right now, and the only other series there is Prison Brides. I definitely don't want to watch a bunch of dumbass women marrying violent criminals.
Yesterday we got part of a tropical storm that rolled in off the Gulf, and so much water came down! Lots of wind, too. I stepped outside holding my bamboo plant, wanting to give it a shower in the rain, but I became drenched in seconds, so I scrapped that idea. Not sure if it's going to storm today. It's definitely windy out.
Despite feeling shitty, I managed to Velcro down the long, skinny rugs I got from Temu quite a while ago in the bedroom. We'll see how well they hold up. I might have to add more Velcro.
Later...
Speaking of thought transference, I wonder if the honker was thinking of me when I was thinking of him yesterday while placing a spell on him. I don't want to physically harm him and invite bad karma onto myself. I have enough of that without even trying. But I want him to be quieter and more out of sight and out of mind. I need him, better yet, to get the fuck out, even though I'm virtually certain he's going to keep coming down here until he's too old. Too many connections here.
Nonetheless, I did a simple spell that involved writing his name on one side of a piece of paper, my intentions on the other side of the paper, and folding it three times away from my body. Then I put it in one of our little glass jars with garlic powder, pepper, rosemary, and thyme. Then I filled it with water and put it in back of the freezer. I'm still not sure if I believe in spells, but we'll see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.