Yesterday was horrible. I mean, I felt just horrible with such heavy, crushing fatigue. I ended up napping, but was even more tired afterward and fell asleep early.
Slept better this time around. I got up to pee and woke up a couple of times for a second, but there were no mouth farts, mask slips, storms, or anything else. I'm still tired, but I might be a little better than yesterday.
Definitely had some interesting dreams. In one of them, I was watching a documentary about a massacre that supposedly took place in a house that was later revealed to be the house we rented in Oregon. In the dream, I remembered parts of the documentary and realized that the layout matched up. I must have still lived in the area because I rode my bike to the house one day, knowing it was empty. Curious, I walked up to the front door and found it unlocked. I walked through the house, which looked mostly like the real house did, except it had been completely recarpeted and repainted.
"Hello?" a man's voice suddenly said through the door I had left cracked open.
I stepped out of the house and said I was just leaving. A woman and a little kid were with him. He started setting up some kind of equipment to do a job just outside the door, and I asked what he was doing. He said he wasn't sure. Frustrated by his unwillingness to tell me, I said sarcastically, "Yeah, right. Like you don't know your own job," just as he was warning the child not to fall into a nearby pool.
Then I dreamed we were living in a house that didn't look anything like any house we had ever lived in, and I was on probation. A Black guy was my PO. I didn't swear at him, but I swore while talking about something, and he ordered me not to swear while also noticing my nudity. What is it with me being naked in dreams lately? Anyway, while he was talking to Tom, I ran to my closet to get dressed. Just as I was finishing, a few women entered the room and started going through a bunch of books I had. My first thought was that the bastard had ordered a search warrant to spite me for swearing. They told me, however, that they were censoring my books and pulling out what they didn't think I should be reading. The dream ended with me getting pissed and yelling at them to give me back a certain book because it was a library book.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.