Sunday, July 26, 2026

It's funny seeing the weather report describe Florida as having "excessive heat" at 87 degrees. I lived in Arizona for 12 years, where it regularly reached around 115 degrees or more. That's excessive! Even Sacramento got hotter. The humidity does make it feel a little hotter, though.

Yesterday, I felt like I was living in the Arctic. Seriously, I was so fucking cold it felt like we were back in Oregon again during the dead of winter. The thing is, I don't remember ever being this cold with a TSH of 11. Yet it comes and goes. I can be cold as fuck one minute and then sweating the next with a racing heart.

I'm surprised my weight has been mostly stable. No problems with the CPAP pressure up to 9.0, either. I'm not sure if it's the new free-flow bladder or my new nose. Tom thinks it's mostly because my nose has now had enough months to fully heal, since it's been 6 months. Whatever it is, I'm grateful for it, although I'd be surprised if I could handle even low pressure without mouth farting if I had to sleep elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.