I really hope it's gum irritation, although I doubt it, and I think what I've been feeling lately is yet another cavity brewing. It's one of my upper incisors. With my shitty enamel, no matter how well I care for my teeth, there's just no stopping this shit. So if it gets worse, I'll have to go in earlier than planned, and we'll have to spend more money.
Yesterday, I inventoried the hall closet and had horrible fatigue afterward. It got progressively worse throughout the day, and then I perked up slightly at the very end after Tom got us some delicious cooked food from Publix. I had fried chicken wings, deep-fried shrimp, and the best mac and cheese ever.
The foam floor tiles also came yesterday. I like the bigger size better, but I may need to use smaller ones in a couple of areas where it would be a tight squeeze between the bed frame and dresser.
While Tom's logic makes sense, and he feels 90-something percent sure my fatigue will one day go away, I feel like it will never end. I try to remind myself that that's what I believed when it came to the anxiety, yet now I'm only anxious once in a while. He reminded me that things change and nothing stays the same forever. Yeah, but they sure take a long, long time to change, and there's nothing to say that this will be like my past problems unless something else is discovered to be wrong with me that can be fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.