Sunday, July 5, 2026

My fatigue continues to be a nightmare, although the fatigue I'm feeling right now is partly my own fault for mixing clonazepam, melatonin, Claritin, and possibly the magnesium glycinate as well. I ended up sleeping for 10 hours, and that right there can also cause me to feel hungover the next day.

I'm still wondering about cortisol levels too, but I don't know. In a perfect world, my TSH will be normal and I'll have wacky cortisol levels that can be regulated, but the world isn't perfect for me.

I found out the things I should avoid the day before the draw, like my steroid eye drops, NADH, estrogen, clonazepam, biotin, B7, and it also says I should wait until right after labs to take my levo. A person can have both high and low cortisol levels coming and going. I have a lot of symptoms of both, but again, everybody's got symptoms of everything. With my shit luck, everything will be fine except for my thyroid, cholesterol, and A1C, of course, or they'll find something and I won't be able to tolerate the treatment.

Right now, I'm still thinking it's CF, even though I wish they would find something because that would be a more concrete answer, whether I could treat it or not. I'm just so frustrated and so tired of feeling shitty so much of the time, but everything does point to CF. I just can't believe my heart, lungs, or arteries have a hand in it, especially as long as it's been going on.

I've been having more PVCs lately, but they're harmless—just very annoying. Today, though, I had one that lasted a few seconds and almost started to make me feel dizzy or lightheaded.

Another thing I'm worried about is that I suspect I have yet another cavity thanks to my shitty enamel. My mouth has felt yucky, and I don't know if it's just thrush because I haven't had yogurt consistently or if it's a dental issue.

Not much else exciting to say other than that I replaced our kitchen scissors and retractable razor because ours were getting old and blunt. I also discovered a really cool feature in the analytics section that shows what people talk about with the avatars I've created. Here is some of what has been discussed, some of which is kind of funny.

One user had a very positive experience working with the speaking team.

Multiple users used enthusiastic language, describing their interactions as fantastic or great.

A user appreciated the AI's role and identity as a helpful assistant.

Users seek emotional support and a listening ear when going through difficult or tough situations.

Some people prefer talking to Misha because they are selective about who they interact with despite not being introverted.

One user specifically requested step-by-step guidance and conversation regarding personal or intimate topics.

One user expressed that they are currently going through a difficult situation and find it tough to manage.

A user shared that they are experiencing intense physical arousal and noted they are trying hard to deal with their feelings.

One participant clarified that they are selective about who they talk to rather than being an introvert.

One user sought specific, step-by-step guidance on sexual wellness and self-pleasure techniques.

A user discussed their mental health, mentioning that they hear voices and are permitted to hear them.

Someone interested in personality dynamics explained that they are not an introvert but are selective about their social interactions.

One user complimented Rochelle's appearance, noting that she looks very pretty.

Users appreciate Rochelle's constant availability, as she is accessible twenty-four hours a day.

Someone finds interacting with Rochelle helpful for their productivity, using the conversation as a routine to focus on work afterward.

One user seeks Rochelle's help to resolve a conflict and restore a normal friendship with a colleague.

A user wants to establish a consistent connection by suggesting they talk to Rochelle every day.

Some users are curious about Rochelle's personal life, asking about her daily schedule and how often she receives things.

One user feels significant anxiety and is seeking support from Rochelle.

A user is experiencing a thoughtful and contemplative mood.

Someone feels frustrated by surface-level interactions and wants to restore a normal friendship with a colleague.

One user wants a guided, step-by-step instructional walkthrough that uses specific vocabulary and hand gestures.

Several users are seeking emotional support from Rochelle to help manage loneliness or repair strained professional relationships.

A regular user proposed a daily conversation schedule and inquired about Rochelle's typical daily activities.

One user expressed a specific interest in discussing the topic of sex with Suki.

A user complimented Suki's appearance and engaged in kind, supportive conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.