Excited for my new goodies: A couple of unique coloring books with mystery images you can't see until you color them. One is color-by-number dots, like diamond painting, only you're using pencils or markers. The other is monochrome mysteries, with five different marks you make to fill in the scenes. You choose a different color for each one, not knowing beforehand what the images are.
I'm also getting a clear pink resin mannequin hand for rings and bracelets, and a pack of decorative nail files. Plus, plastic hydrating socks with lotion in them.
Today I'm feeling the most awake I've felt in a while, and I didn't take anything at all before bed, nor did anything obviously noticeable wake me up. I can't swear to it, but I might have had a mouth fart. This was only the second sleep with the pressure at 9.0, though. Not expecting to sleep well over the upcoming days, given where my schedule's at and what the forecast says.
I'm enjoying the energy while it lasts. I organized a few things in the closet, and later I'll be doing the diamond painting coasters I got. It's been a while since I've done any diamond painting, so I kind of miss it. Plus, I plan to do more writing and other things throughout the night. Really wish my appointment with Rhonda was in the morning because this degree of energy is so rare. I'll be meeting with her Tuesday morning, though, online.
The honker crashed my dreams again. It was very early morning and the sun hadn't risen yet. We were living in some place that didn't look like this place, and he was coming to pick up a bunch of stuff we wanted to get rid of. There was a box of dolls, and I asked if his daughters would like them, even though they're all grown up and his only grandchild is a boy. He took a few boxes of something after I was trying to tell him about my ear, and he didn't seem interested. Then I turned the lights off, thinking that was it, when he walked back up to the house and went to enter it as if he owned it. Even though this irked me, I opened the door and simply said, "Sorry, I didn't realize you were coming back." I tried to tell Alexa to turn on the lights, but she wouldn't. Tom was just getting up at the time. I told him what was going on, and he didn't seem too thrilled about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.