Wednesday, July 15, 2026

I am absolutely freezing now, especially my hands! No way in hell my TSH is going to be in the single digits with me this cold. Unfortunately, I've had enough experience with this disease to know the symptoms and signs. Then the next question will be why. Would it be because my thyroid is dying off some more? Or because I'm having medication absorption issues?

Still giving my journals one last run through Grammarly, and right now I'm at the point where I just moved to Arizona, and omg! People are just so fucked up. Just so incredibly fucked up. I'm not perfect, never have been, and never will be, but just omg. The shit I went through with so many people! Tom is truly one of a kind. The older I get, the more I realize it's everyone. It isn't just the young people but all age groups. It's not every single person on the planet, but I think the vast majority of humans are just completely fucked in the head. They're stupid, ignorant, arrogant, selfish, belligerent, contradictory, two-faced, lying little bastards. The stress they put on me, both in New England and the Southwest, was ridiculous.

If I were suddenly all alone and lonely, never would I reach out to people and try to make friends. I have definitely learned my lesson. The more people you associate with, the more trouble you invite, no matter how well you treat others, and the few I would like to befriend are out of reach for various reasons. My husband is the smart one. Sure, Andy had a point when he was lecturing me about not being a little social butterfly and not having anyone to turn to if I got in a jam, but how often do we get in jams these days that require other people to help us? Fortunately, not too often. I mean, we could use some financial help at times, but realistically, now that we're retired, there really isn't much we need from others on a day-to-day basis. And if we did, the shit we'd have to go through in the meantime would far exceed any help we got and therefore, it would totally not be worth it.

So yeah, if I was alone, I would rather die alone and lonely than put up with people's shit year after year. Like the way Miss Loose Lips betrayed me. Even old folks cause the same problems as younger people. Speaking of her, she "liked" one of my park posts. I was a bit surprised. Maybe she didn't notice who posted it. While I'm sure she was the one that opened her mouth, turning both Toni and the piece of shit across the street against me, I sometimes wonder just how with it she is. She is old, after all, and there have been things she's brought up as if we hadn't discussed them before. This wasn't just casual small talk either, but someone who seemed to have a really bad memory. This still doesn't excuse her. What she did was wrong. What's told to me stays with me, and I stupidly expected the same respect in return when I shouldn't have. Just because I respect their privacy doesn't mean they're going to respect mine.

I wonder if she'll ever message me again and what I should say if she doesn't mention opening her mouth and acts like nothing happened. I guess I would do the same, but I would definitely keep my own mouth shut as far as others here go. I don't want any problems. I came here to live, not make friends and not to seek anyone's approval. I don't give a shit if the Honker hates my guts because of what I said on his wall, because of what I said to Irma, because he found my blog, or because some voice in his bald head told him to.

Although riddled with ads and not always easy to navigate or likable in the end, I love how I can just go to the Play Store and download whatever apps I want to try out for free. I made it to level 900 on the arrows game I went premium on. Mate is definitely shutting down, too. As someone mentioned in the group, you can't do video chats or buy anything from the store. They also pointed out that it sucks for them to just abandon users like this. I agree with that. They could have at least told us what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.