Didn't sleep that great, so again I'm a little tired. We'll see if one NAD pill is enough. If I take two, it definitely speeds up my metabolism, but it can make it harder to sleep and stay asleep. First I woke up cold, then I woke up hot, then I woke up just because, and a couple of times, I had trouble breathing even though my nose was clear. I don't understand why this happens when I'm lying down, but I suspect that in one case it was the position I was in. It could also be because I'm not "allowed" the luxury of fully treating my problem, so the CPAP pressure is simply too low. However, I'm still jumping 0.2 every week until I really start mouth farting. So now I'm at 8.6. If I could just get to 10, that would be really good, but I don't see that happening. I think I'm right at the threshold where the mouth farts go from just once in a while to a regular thing. If I have to scale back to 8.4, I'll stay there longer than a week before I attempt to jump again.
Again, I remembered my dreams even though, as usual, they didn't make sense. In one dream, I stepped outside and seemed to be younger and thinner and definitely naked. I didn't realize it right away. I was standing behind a car or something, so my mother, who was chatting with someone on the other side of it, could only see me from the neck down. I waited for them to look the other way before I quickly dashed indoors so I could put some clothes on.The other dream was a mix of disjointed scenes. I went to see my glaucoma doctor, who, oddly enough, resembled one of the guys who came to inspect our old house. I called him Dr. Roth for some reason, even though that's not his name. His office and exam rooms looked unlike how they do in real life. I sat on a vinyl chair that was closely in line with a few others.
"Let me see you," he said, frustrated, and then I realized he wanted to check my legs to see how my veins looked, which I hadn't realized was part of the plan. I shifted over to the next seat and said, "Okay, I'll sit here," and stuck my legs out.
A split second later, the building was pitch-black dark. I could just about make out the shapes of people milling about and asked one guy if he was Dr. Roth because he had disappeared and I couldn't find him. The guy wouldn't answer, but I eventually concluded it wasn't him. Then I looked through the window of a house and observed a young to middle-aged woman cooking in her kitchen, and thought about how I was stranded and needed a ride home. I imagined my sister and her brood's reaction if I called them for help, but I wouldn't dare, preferring to be stranded rather than have anything to do with them. Someone then asked me where I lived, and I said the very road we once lived off of in real life in Auburn.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.