Tuesday, July 7, 2026

The flying Pasco piggies must have been on the hunt for someone or chasing a vehicle last night. They were annoying as fuck shortly before midnight. I was like, "Come on, guys, the skies should be quiet at this time. Catch your guy and go home."

I slept so-so, and as usual, I'm tired. I woke up at 11:00-something to pee. As I was falling back asleep, a thump of some kind woke me up. Tom said he heard it too, but wasn't sure if it was thunder or something else. I really hope they haven't started working in back again! The thing is, at 9:00 p.m. I heard a similar thump and didn't see anyone on the street. I mean a similar kind of thump to when they were working back there when I was on days. But why the hell would they be back there at 9:00 p.m.?

A few days ago, I upped the pressure to 8.4 and had a mouth fart last night. I'm leaning toward going back to the tubes. I think the reason for the mouth fart was that my body was kind of tilted back a bit. This bladder isn't as comfortable for side sleeping, and I kind of tipped back slightly, which can loosen my jaw position. It's also harder to change positions on the bladder, and then I have the foam insert taking up space in the closet, so I'll probably jump back at some point and hope we can figure out what to do with the bladder. The only thing this seems better for is tummy sleeping.

Getting a cinnamon pretzel-scented candle tomorrow and still worried I have a cavity...again. Really want to wait until October, after storm season, before I return to the dentist. I swear it seems like it's in the area she just filled.

Decided to stop tagging names on Dreamwidth and just let Gemini automatically tag entries along with picking titles and moods. I'm slowly correcting journals on Talehouse, which are the original copies minus last names. I'm just having Grammarly scan them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.