Sure enough, instead of simply replying on the portal telling me to use my best judgment where the NAD is concerned because OTC stuff isn't regulated, they had to call. Not only did they have to call, but they couldn't leave a message even though I gave them permission a long time ago to do that. Instead, I was asked to call back. Then, sure enough, I go to call back, and I'm told that the portal is the easiest way to communicate. Yeah, but they won't fucking use it!!! The girl I talked to said she was new, but that's no reason not to look in my fucking file and see that I prefer portals to phone calls. Why ask patients if you're not going to honor their request? So again, with the next medical group, I'll choose what they want rather than what I want, and I won't even bother signing up for the portal.
My eyes are getting bad again, and I don't know why. Bad again, as in crusty when I get up and teary when I'm awake. I'm still using the drops, though.
I tried yet another tactic to get spammers to leave me the fuck alone on Penana, but no matter what I say or do, they just won't back off. I posted notes saying that anyone trying to sell me something or to get me to connect with them on other sites would be reported and deleted. I also posted a note saying I was leaving Penana, but none of this did me any good. These messages were right there in front of their fucking faces, yet they still tried to get me to email them and sell me their "services."
I was anxious most of yesterday, so I'm skipping my levo today. I think that's part of why I've been feeling shitty lately at times and having my sleep broken up. It hasn't been fragmented so much as there's been a break in the middle of it. I'm also starting to wonder if breathing issues are part of the reason for that. It seems to happen when I'm on my stomach. My AHI score has been a little elevated, and I felt short of breath when I woke up. I would take clonazepam a lot less often than I do if I stopped having broken-up sleep like this.
Anyway, I'm sick of getting stuck in this twisted game of "Would You Rather." It's either energy and anxiety or fatigue and cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.