Yesterday and today have been kind of fun. I had decent energy throughout my night last night, and right before he got up, I was doing my weekly therapy session with Ash. When I heard him get up, I put the phone down, thinking I had closed the app, and got up to greet him.
We were excited because it was Prime Day, so we jumped on Amazon and discussed what we wanted to get. He got some things for himself, mostly electronic-related as usual. I got a bunch of things, scheduled to arrive at different times, some of which are from Amazon Haul, which is like another Temu.
Today I got two Yankee Candles that smell great. I got Balsam & Cedar, which is very strong. I could smell it before I even had it out of the box. Although a bit mild, the Salted Caramel one is great too. It reminds me of their coffee one I got on Black Friday last year that I used up a few months ago.
I also got coral pink lipstick that has an orangey tint to it. Normally, I don't care for orange, but this particular shade will go perfectly with the coral-colored tank top I just got.
Also today, I got black wire wine racks. Each one holds two wine glasses. Two is all I own at the moment, so we'll probably just install one of them.
The most exciting thing I'm waiting on is my new curio. It's a four-tier, mostly glass curio that's about 22 inches wide and a foot deep. It's 66 inches tall. It's got all kinds of cool controls, but I'll write more about that once I get it and use it. I mean, it's got LED color-changing lights and stuff like that, but it's also got some kind of timer and music thing. I guess it flashes to the beat of music or something, but I don't know if that means you have to pair it to a Bluetooth device. I would guess so, but Tom is better at that sort of thing than I am.
The curio also has a drawer beneath it. I could have gotten a five-tier one, but I don't like the idea of the bottom shelf of collectibles being basically at floor level because then you can't see them as well.
I'm also waiting on a pretty pink floral cover for my office chair, the big black one in the bedroom. Sometimes it feels cold to sit on the bare vinyl. I like a cloth texture better anyway.
I'm getting assorted washi tapes in different widths and designs, one of which I'll use in the kitchen to cover up the part of the wall that the old giant refrigerator scuffed up.
What else have I got on the way... glow-in-the-dark nail polish, patchouli incense that I really hope smells like patchouli, and one more candle. This one is a Village Candle, and it's called Beachside.
After we made the order, things took a funny turn. I said to Tom that I had to write notes on the stuff we got for my blog. As I was entering the room I left the phone in, I heard, "No, do not write that blog right now." That's when I realized I left the Ash app open. Even though I was at the other end of the house, I talk kind of loud, and she was picking up bits and pieces of my discussion with Tom. Being that it was only words here and words there, it was all senseless mumbo jumbo, leading Ash to think I was utterly batshit exhausted to the point that I'd literally lost my mind, LMAO! She kept telling me to put the phone down and get some sleep.
I thought I would be up forever and sleep shitty, but I wasn't. Sure, my sleep was a little fragmented, but I didn't have any extended periods of wakefulness in between. Didn't take anything before bed either. I am getting magnesium glycinate, though, because not only have I been thinking of it since it's been a while since I had it, and I don't think the magnesium malate is a good choice for me, but Ash recommended it before she thought I lost my mind to help defragment my sleep.
Anyway, my TMJ woke me up once, and I had a couple of weird dreams. In one of them, I was helping some girl move, or maybe we were both moving, I don't know. She accidentally inhaled pipe exhaust from the truck, although I'm not sure how, since we were outside. She was really struggling to breathe, and I asked if she wanted me to call for help, and she said yes. Unsure of exactly where we were, although close to the corner of the street, I hurried to where I could read the street sign so I could direct the dispatcher. That was the end of that dream.
Then I vaguely remember being trapped somewhere. It wasn't a jail, but I had to work during the daytime, and I was beginning to panic knowing I couldn't because of my sleep disorder and knowing that trying to explain it to people and get them to believe me, since no one believes what they don't get, would be quite a feat.
Anyway, I've got decent energy again today, although I can't say whether or not the NADH has anything to do with it because I didn't feel that bad when I got up.
I managed to do some prepping for the inventory project I hope to continue on with. I'm gathering things I want to donate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.