Thursday, June 4, 2026

After two highly fragmented sleeps, I'd say it's definitely time for a full clonazepam before bed next time around. I don't know what the hell is causing this, but I'll definitely have to ask Rhonda about it and find out exactly how much clonazepam is okay to take.

I woke up hot flashing despite being this far into menopause, and I swear I was having trouble breathing again where I just couldn't get in enough air through my nose or mouth. My AHI score isn't that bad, though: 5.2. No shortness of breath once I got up.

My back also hurts. Every once in a while, I get a pain in the middle of my back on one side. My walk took it away, but then it came back, probably because I have to slouch at the computer due to my shitty vision. I have to get close to the screen because I have reading glasses and progressives only. I kind of miss having computer glasses.

Anyway, because I was tired, I only went around the block even though I would have liked to have stayed out longer. It was gorgeous out. Not even that humid. We're having another dry spell, and I hope it lasts until I get back on days.

I had a series of dreams, most of which I don't remember. I remember two seconds of a dream where Kathy came into a room I was in, saying, "Where are you? They're ready to serve us lunch."

In another dream, I received a postal letter from Termite Tammy. It was forwarded to us because we had just moved to Hacienda Heights, of all places. I wasn't sure I wanted to write back because I didn't want her to know where we moved to. I knew that even if I didn't enclose a return address, the letter would be postmarked with our location.

Then I met with Todd somewhere, and he was showing me a tattoo he got that took up a large portion of his lower back. It was some kind of insult/joke against his slumlord. LOL.

The last dream I had was the longest, where we returned to Klamath Falls. We didn't rent the same house, of course. I was thinking about how much I dreaded the upcoming winter but reminded myself that at least there would be no bugs during that time to worry about. I stared out the old windows while I blasted some music, and then realized Tom was trying to get my attention. He said he had tried to get my attention before and was on his way out to the store, addressing me by the name of one of my characters in one of my books, Janelle. He left without offering to take me along with him. He seemed almost disappointed or upset about something. Then I jumped into this flying chair we had that we operated with handheld controls like a drone. It was the strangest thing. It only had a seat and a back—no arms or even straps to hold me in—and I didn't seem the least bit scared of heights. I flew around the neighborhood and realized that the rental next to us had even older windows than we had.

As the bot was vacuuming and mopping the other day, four or five additional pieces of Tinkerbell's old bedding surfaced. You know, on the floors that have been vacuumed many times since her passing? She did last live in that room, but it's definitely strange that this stuff keeps showing up after all these months and all this cleaning.

My new shorts came today, and they're perfect! So lightweight and airy, but not see-through. Perfect length and so comfortable. I also like that they have an inner drawstring so I can tighten them a bit since they're slightly loose, and then hide the drawstring behind the waistband. I hate outer drawstrings that poke through my shirt and make it stick out as if I have the wrong body part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.