Monday, June 29, 2026

There it goes again. Although I've had okay energy today and yesterday, I sure have felt shitty at times along the way. Yesterday, I felt a little fatigue come on before we went to the grocery store, and then once we got back, I felt horrible. I was badly fatigued, hot flashy, and my heart was racing. I lay down for a little bit, and it passed in an hour or two.

After I went for a walk around the block this morning, a similar thing happened, only instead of the hot flashy part, I felt a little anxious. I still do, and I wonder where my TSH is. I pretty much always wonder that.

I did have to take half a clonazepam to get back to sleep last time around, however, because I woke up from a strange dream about being blind. It was weird because it was almost like I was watching myself in third person as I was led by a woman in a silvery-gray dress onto a stage where I was going to sing. My hair was long, down to the middle of my back, and I had the sides pulled back with fancy clips. I wore a long, flowy gown in a brighter color.

I downloaded an app for my curio that controls the lights. What's weird is that I have to use the remote to turn it on, but the app gives me more color-changing options. I like the transition colors instead of the flashing colors.

The black fleece tights came yesterday, but they're too small, so we're going to return them later.

Just got back from dropping off the tights at the UPS Store and picking up some BK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.