Monday, June 15, 2026

Our 32nd anniversary is proving to be another exhausting day for me, even though I slept better, waking up only a few times instead of a few dozen. I took a full clonazepam and 5 mg of melatonin before bed. I slept nearly 8 hours, yet I'm exhausted. My AHI score is still elevated, but only very slightly compared to last time. If this isn't a thyroid crash, I don't know what the hell my problem is. I even ended up napping, yet it didn't refresh me in the least.

Even Tom doesn't feel the greatest. His kidneys have been aching for a few days, and there was even blood in his drool, so he washed the sheets. He suspects the aching kidneys could be from when he got sick and the lingering effects of a bacterial infection. I think the blood in the drool means he finally needs to get over his fear of dentists and deal with it. He's neglected his teeth for far too long, and all that bacteria in his mouth can't be good for him. He even said his mouth felt weird, and he wondered if he had thrush.

I'm just so fucking frustrated with having traded one long-term problem for another, and I know this one isn't going anywhere. I would have been dead years ago if it weren't for him. Since I'm on his timeline, I just try to remind myself that even though it's still a very long time, I only have 16 more years to be tired, not 60. Someday, I'll close my eyes forever.

Meanwhile, I heard back from the county, and it's not them working in back. They said they don't use private property for large projects, so it's a private company of some kind. I'm sure the business that owns the land knows who it is but just won't say. I expected to hear them today since it's Monday, but I don't think anyone worked there today, possibly because of the heat. It was very hot, humid, and sunny out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.