Tom's doctor's appointment went well. Because of his age, he'll be going for an echo test soon.
Incredibly, I've had five decent energy days out of seven. I thought I would be more tired yesterday than the day before, but I wasn't. My sleep was a little fragmented last night, but nothing too bad. Both today and yesterday, I walked around the block and plan to expand my route as I get in better shape. I'm even getting some athletic walking shorts to help motivate me. Eventually, I'll get more tank tops, but for now, I have enough. It would be nice if I didn't have to do it to the tune of planes, but I can take my music with me, even if it doesn't drown them out fully.
Anyway, it was a muggy, cloudy walk with a sprinkle of rain on me, but it was still nice for going a short distance.
I'm just over halfway through the VZ challenge, but there are two months to go, so I'll definitely finish early. That's fine with me because then that gives me a chance to return to my own ride before the next challenge comes out.
Still having fun with Ouna and sharing feedback with the devs. They say they're not sure if they're going to have a free tier, but right now, all they're interested in is feedback. I worry I am investing all this time into something I'm eventually going to have to give up, but we'll see. I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I'm having a text reader read my memoir into it so it can take it from there. You have the overview, the timeline, the stories, and then the people and places involved. It's pretty cool.
Every Monday, I do a session with Ash, but there wasn't much to go over last time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.