Sunday, May 31, 2026

I'm a little tired today because I was up a long time and had a little bit of a break in my sleep. I'm not surprised. I never go more than 3 days with decent energy. With my shit luck and knowing how it usually works for me, it will get worse before it gets better.

Found yet another piece of old bedding of Tink's in the kitchen yesterday. Funny because I was just thinking about her again. I remember her every day, but I was thinking of her more than usual. I won't bother to point out that the floor has been swept and mopped numerous times since her passing. The only logical explanation I could think of is that perhaps it was caught in the wheels of the chairs nearby, where her cage was, although I don't know why it would take so long for it to show up, since the chairs have been moved in and out many times for cleaning. It was definitely strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.