Sitting here sipping wine and doing some writing, as well as some stories on Storiable. Tom left a little while ago to donate, and he's dropping off my prescription. My glaucoma doctor is very old-fashioned. I didn't think anybody handwrote prescriptions anymore, but this guy does. I forgot to mention in yesterday's entry that he said my pressure is at 20. Hopefully, it doesn't go over 21 since 13 to 21 is considered normal. I wonder if the spider I saw walking along his baseboard in the exam room we were in is still there, or if the ant survived the heat that got in the car, lol.
We ordered the semi-mini fridge. It's only five feet tall and 20-something inches wide, but since we only get a few groceries every few days, and after seeing how much extra space there is in our 5-cubic-foot freezer, we should have no problem with it. We're going to move the freezer into the lanai in case we do ever need extra space. It would be helpful during hurricane season because it has a really good seal and should keep food safe for about a day. Who knows if we're ever gonna be able to afford a generator? I doubt it any more than I think we'll ever be able to afford a new battery for the car.
After the new refrigerator arrives tomorrow and the old one is hauled away, we're going to get one of those tall, skinny cabinets you normally put in bathrooms to fill in the gap between the refrigerator and the counter. Besides, we need all the extra cabinet space we can get. The end goal is to minimize the appearance and organize the kitchen by freeing it of clutter. It will be a while before we get new hutches. When we get the cabinet from Amazon, I'm going to grab a couple more treats and then start saving toward the air mattress. I'm going to get bright pink metallic lipstick and another WoodWick trilogy candle. The scents are Amethyst & Amber, Suede & Sandalwood, and Smoked Jasmine.
As I said before, we're thinking of dropping Microsoft Office in a few months for Gemini Plus, and one thing Tom learned since Google bought Fitbit is that it has a broader range of more accurate health trackers within it. Also, when he mentioned my sleep disorder in AI, it knew exactly what he was talking about and can handle that, too. There's a new model that's supposed to be more comfortable, with its only drawback being that it doesn't display the time. I guess it's only $100 for starters, and he's going to get one and see how it is before I consider getting one as well.
For a total of $4, I bought a couple of accessory packs from the golf app. In addition to pink fireworks, I get a burst of colorful stars when I get hole-in-ones and win holes when we're playing in closest-putt mode. I also got a rainbow ball streak trail in neon pink, orange, green, and yellow. Bright orange is the only shade of orange I'm OK with. Otherwise, I don't really care for the color.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.