Thursday, May 21, 2026

While I'm as anti-fat-shaming as anyone else, I hate to see obesity glorified as much as it is after all the health issues I've seen it bring me, including high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, sleep apnea, prediabetes, joint issues, and more. Those things you call “curves” are really fat rolls, and there's nothing cute or healthy about it other than perhaps on a baby. It isn't about the person you are or your appearance; it's about healthy vs. unhealthy! I get the whole body positivity thing, but there's a difference between positive and delusional.

Although I did sleep well overall, I had another nightmare where I stepped off into a deep void that would have had to have killed me, only it was not intentional. I may not be as psychic as I used to be, but it's still got me a little worried.

As for the closet carpet adventures, it still stinks, but not as bad as it did since Tom was able to clean part of it, and the part he hasn't cleaned yet, since you're not supposed to put the deodorizing powder on damp carpet, has helped with the smell. It smells great, actually. At least that part does.

I could only eat half of the tofu soup I made because it was boring. I've got other recipes and other ways to cook it, though. Even though I'll probably regret it and have the insomnia from hell, I'm enjoying another cup of coffee now.

The new challenge is out! There are 8 rides ranging from 2 miles to 51 miles. It's been exciting and fun so far, and I was on the road for over half an hour. The rides are in England, Japan, Portugal, Italy, Montenegro, New Zealand, and San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.