We talked about dropping Microsoft Office for Google Gemini Plus with its AI features. Unlike Word, it's supposed to be able to correct and edit large documents in one shot. Even Grammarly won't do that. With Grammarly, you have to choose to accept its corrections. This will be a couple of months from now, though.
I should have figured it was just a fluke that I was able to handle the higher CPAP pressure that one time. Last time around was a disaster! First I had three or four mouth farts, then I took the damn mask off but had trouble breathing. Finally, I got back up to lower the CPAP pressure back down and put my mask back on. The constant sleep disturbances left me exhausted. I could kick myself because, in this case, it was my own fault. The fatter I get, the more it worsens my sleep apnea and the snorties, and the more determined I am to try to get some weight off for once and for all, and say fuck it to how my medication may eventually affect me should I finally succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.