I definitely have to stop taking the magnesium malate early in my day. This is the third or fourth time in a row I've noticed it's made me drowsy. It might be making my stomach a little gassy, too. I only take half a dose, but I'll definitely take it before bed instead. No wonder some of the reviews were about people saying it helped them sleep. I thought this particular type of magnesium would give me energy, but apparently not.
Going to be checking in with Ash weekly because, as she put it, it's better to have a maintenance plan rather than wait until things get rough.
My fatigue has been profound and horrible. Not even the nap helped, but right now I'm wondering if I'm still feeling some of the effects of the magnesium. Either way, we're going out later for BK after he returns from donating. I'm also determined to get back on the road and on with the challenge. This particular challenge has some of the most gorgeous rides. It's a remix of the best of the best. Sometimes it sucks to know that I will never live in anyplace gorgeous. My town isn't ugly, but it's just there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.