Believe it or not, I took a nap for a little over two hours, and I feel better.
It's so damn weird how I see this weird phenomenon in the sky in the 90s, forget about it for decades, and then hear stories about it in books. I always debunked the theory of UFOs because of the vast distance in space, but while I'm not quick to say they exist after all, I know what I saw that night was definitely not normal, and I wish Tom could have seen it too. He was working graves, though. It was definitely no military operation. Lights simply don't work like that, and with complete silence. There were no lights shining upward from the ground, and the 4 lights I saw circling around that would meet in the center were above the clouds. Plus, there's the fact that there was no craft body, no sound at all, and it was after midnight. I can't help but think, OMG, OMG, could I have witnessed a real UFO and been part of a real mass UFO sighting???
All the entries in these journals depict reality, with the exception of the imaginary ones. The individuals mentioned in this journal are real, save for the fictional ones. The locations referenced in this journal are genuine, except for the made-up ones. The incidents recorded in this journal are factual, except for the fabricated ones.
Tuesday, May 26, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.