As expected, I didn't sleep any better the last time around than the day before. I never get just one night of bad sleep in a row. Storms didn't wake me up, but the internet cut out; when my nature sounds stopped for a minute, that woke me up. I swear Spectrum isn't any better than Frontier. I don't know, maybe something is wrong with the underground cables.
Toni's lost 30 pounds since October, but I just don't see myself doing that. Hashi’s just don't lose 3-4 pounds a month. Two days of shitty sleep doesn't help either because it leaves me super hungry; it's supposed to mess with cortisol levels and blood sugar. Nothing I eat feels like it ends up in my stomach. Nothing. I can't even get under 160 lbs, though I’m close.
Ended up taking a nap for about 45 minutes, although it felt like I was lying there for quite a while before I fell asleep. I just couldn't get myself to get up. When I finally did get up, I showered after clearing the closet out. He's finally going to get his money's worth out of the carpet cleaning solution we've never used, and wash the carpet in there. After it dries, I'll go around with the deodorizing powder and vacuum it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.