Wednesday, May 13, 2026

So I've experienced smoke from the Paradise Fires, a mini earthquake, hurricanes, and now it seems the outer edges of a tornado, even though my husband, who is usually quite bright, disagrees. "That's not the way tornadoes work," he says. But of course, AI says he's wrong. And what I saw says he's wrong, too. LOL. I asked which one people agree with in the park group, and so far, one person agrees with me, especially since it was raining in three different directions at once. Toni's not sure, and someone else says it wasn't a tornado. I still think it was, though. I mean, the winds were suddenly so much fiercer than they normally are with a typical thunderstorm. It was pretty wild and intense for a few minutes there, and our phones were blaring with notifications about a tornado warning telling us to take cover and all that. There's a difference between a warning and a watch. It touched down a few miles from us, so luckily we weren't in its direct path. The windchime in front was rocking back and forth like crazy, and Tom said he'd be mad if it blew off and smashed our window. So, what started as a surprise thunderstorm that wasn't even forecasted suddenly intensified in a way that just wasn't normal. I'm so grateful it happened when I was awake for once! I would have been woken up multiple times over the course of a few hours by loud thunder. So I was pretty surprised because, with my shit luck, this is the kind of stuff that usually happens when I'm sleeping.

I was not at all thrilled to learn that blepharitis can be treated but not cured. That explains not only why my eyes are still watery after two doses of drops, but why he gave me so much. It shouldn't take three months to cure something curable, should it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.