The nail polishes I got on Amazon are crap, so I got a name brand that I knew would be good. It's Sally Hansen Holo-Back, which is dark blue with glitter and does a great job of hiding my ridges. I don't put nail stickers on my toes except for my big one at times, so it's nice to have polish for my toes while I keep the stickers for my fingers.
As I sit and study my bare fingernails, I'm still not sure if they count as early clubbing or not. They seem to, but they don't. I barely have a window when I do the Schamroth test, and another thing I recently read says that if they appear to come out straight and flat from the cuticle, that's a red flag. While my nails do seem to be flattening out at the cuticles, it's still hard to believe anything serious could be amiss.
I did have a bit of lung tightness yesterday, but that could have been because of the closet fiasco. They say clubbing is almost always related to lung cancer, but I can't believe I would ever get the things I could get, let alone the things I'm less likely to get, even though I read that nail clubbing can be the first and only symptom. On the bright side, I'll know by the end of the year if it's any big deal because by then I would certainly have some alarmingly noticeable symptoms.
I thought of asking Rhonda about it when I see her in person, but I don't want to end up piling morning appointments on myself unnecessarily. Besides, I've thought things were wrong in the past that weren't, and I'm pretty sure whatever it is is no big deal in this case. AI seems to go back and forth between telling me it doesn't look normal and that it does look normal but it is what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.