Wednesday, May 27, 2026

Not only is it shitty that I’ve been woken up THREE times in May by storms, but this is actually normal. It’s normal to be stormy from now till October, not from late June till October. So now that we’re out of drought, I’m going to do all I can to stay on days. I have no choice. Besides, if I’m going to be tired anyway, why not do it at my convenience and on the schedule of my choice? So I’ll get into bed around 9 PM and listen to my audiobook, then it’s lights out an hour later, and I MUST get up when my alarm goes off at 6:30. It would make my life a million times easier if I could get myself to adapt to doing this!

Tom got woken up last night too, but as usual, he’s just fine. So it’s something that’s wrong with me that makes me unable to handle sleep disturbances. I suspect I’m deficient in something, probably vitamin D and B vitamins as well. I’m back on children’s chewable multivitamins for now, and we’ll see if that helps, despite AI saying I’m reacting normally to sleep disturbances and he’s not. How do third-shift workers survive this shit??? 

Anyway, with loud storms raging through most days for the next 4 months, I have to learn to sleep when they’re less likely to occur. I’m not going to bother with my CPAP unless I start having breathing issues, as I figure, if I’m going to be tired anyway, why bother? Every single fucking place I live, there’s always an issue with sleep. Always. So from now on, if I can help it, I’m going to stay on days if I’m just going to be exhausted anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.