Sunday, May 24, 2026

Having a little thunderstorm now, but so far I don't think the thunder would have woken me up if I'd been asleep. I'm just wondering why the weekly forecast looks like it's July. We don't usually get this much rain in May.

Been cold and tired the last few days, and it's no doubt connected to the diet. My body just isn't as tough as it was many years ago. I can fix the cold part by adding more iron to my diet. Toni, who still won't "like" any of my posts for reasons I can only guess have to do with her not wanting to appear to be friendly with me, says she hasn't experienced coldness or fatigue, just hunger. I still think I have CF. My sleep simply isn't refreshing. So if my thyroid isn't that bad and I'm treating my sleep apnea, what else could it possibly be? 

I read that it's hard to get all the nutrients you need into 1200 calories, but if I have any more than that, I'm not going to lose more weight. I've lost 5 lb so far. I got children's chewable multivitamins so that I am getting at least a little of everything. I'll also incorporate iron-rich foods into my diet, like spinach. I would have been having more of that than I have been; it's just that Walmart doesn't always give me fresh produce, so I've had to get canned spinach which I don't like as much.

I also got a couple more Sally Hansen nail polishes in pink and red, and don't like how they almost look identical, but they're good quality, were on sale for $2, and are pretty colors. It's not the Insta-Dri, but it's still good stuff. Hopefully, they'll have the hot pink nail polish I almost got the last time we went to the Dollar Tree, if I can ever get my schedule pushed around far enough to get there.

Signed up for a few months of Google AI Pro, and I'm not at all impressed. It's supposed to be able to correct large documents, but every time I run a 71k-word file through it, it tells me it's still learning how to do that or that something went wrong. I also asked it to look for last names, and it gave me names from previous documents I've had it check. At least it made a cute 8-second rat video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.