Wednesday, May 13, 2026

I forgot to write about this earlier, but I had a horrifying nightmare about killing myself. I took melatonin before bed, so that's probably what triggered it. I don't know if I knew Tom or if I had just lost him, but something life-changing happened, and I was homeless and desperate. First, I didn't have enough change for a bus ride, and then I worried I wouldn't be able to find a place to stay. As I was walking down a busy street, I noticed a couple of deep holes of some kind on the side of the road with steep drop-offs. The holes, divided by a wall of sorts, were about 20 feet wide and 50 deep. I stepped up to the edge, peered down into one hole, and realized I would certainly die if I fell into it. "Hey, be careful!" someone yelled, but before I could change my mind, and preferring death to the streets, I woke up right as I was stepping off the edge.

We just got and unpacked the new refrigerator. I hope it's big enough because I don't feel as confident as Tom does, but time will tell. It stinks, though. A combination of Styrofoam and plastic from being new and all that, so I lit one of my strongest-smelling candles.

Downloaded a new Arrows game. This one is more colorful and not as challenging, but it plays some cool chimes when you move the arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.