Saturday, May 9, 2026

Blokhaven, Walkabout's 40th course, was released. We like it. I don't bother buying them on my headset, though. We figured one headset is enough. Besides, I don't usually play solo very often, and when I do, I have 30+ courses to choose from.

Love that we can now choose colorful fireworks and ball streaks. We each chose our favorite colors: him blue and me pink, of course. There are rainbow ones that are pretty cool, but you have to pay for them.

He couldn't donate for weeks because his protein was too low, but now he's back to doing that. What was a little weird was that he felt nauseous while he was there, and then he felt like passing out when he got home. Hopefully it's just because he hasn't donated in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.