Definitely noticing more fatigue since cutting my coffee waiting time back to 1/2 hour. Yesterday I was tired during the first half of my day, but then I not only perked up, but was also up for 18 hours. Only slept 6.5 hours, too.
The planes are super annoying today. They're always a problem, but some days they're definitely more noticeable than others, especially the small planes and helicopters that are very hard to drown out. It's been one after another and fucking ridiculous. When I was outside, I heard a commercial plane and a small plane flying overhead at once.
Tom wrote a VR app for tracing and drawing objects. It's so cool. He eventually wants to try to take a regular photograph and have it be like a paint-by-number.
I got a few white shelves from Walmart a while back, but they don't rest flush against the wall, so Tom is adding brackets to stabilize and level them.
Just read that some people here lost power during the tornado (yes, we definitely had one, or at least part of one, based on the way the rain changed directions and the wind sped up so much so fast) after Tom and I were saying it was a miracle we never lost power.
Even though our new refrigerator is only about 55 inches tall and 22 inches wide, it's perfect! We do have enough room in it, and it will save a ton of money on our electric bill. The old one that we're gonna haul away the next time my schedule is appropriate for it weighs a couple of hundred pounds, but this one is only 80 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.