Saturday, May 30, 2026

I'm so fucking sick of the escalating tech issues that, as much as I'll miss it, I might give up VR for a while. I'd hate to do it and would miss golfing and especially hitting the road since it's my only real form of exercise, even if it hardly counts. But ever since their latest update, everything's been all fucked up. I don't know why people can't leave a good thing alone and why they won't fix what's obviously fucked up. I've got to be far from the only one with issues. Every other time I go to use the damn thing, I either can't bring menus up, can't close things, or there's some other shit going on.

Another thing that continues to bother me is how it almost always happens to be a lot less stormy when I'm on days. Again, how can I believe that's only a coincidence? Coincidences don't happen dozens of times, at least not like that. It sure looked like it was going to storm every day for a while there, but I guess not. It's obviously going to continue to be a lot less likely when I'm on days. I'll really get to test those sleep headphones that are coming today soon enough.

I signed up to be a tester for an app called Ouna. It's not a therapist, but it basically takes whatever you tell it and creates insights for you based on the people, places, and events you talk about. I just hesitate to invest much time in it if they're going to make it something you have to pay for.

Slept well again last night, but I know that this will be the last time I do that. I never get more than three nights/days.

Got some bright aqua nail polish today, which pretty much completes my updated collection with pink, purple, red, and blue. For barely a buck, I decided I'd try L.A. Colors. It's not as good as Sally, but it's surprisingly good for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.