Still tired and still wondering why we're having July weather in May. I didn't get thundered awake, but my sleep was very fragmented. Maybe because I slept with the phone by the bed, although the last time I did that, it didn't affect my sleep. Maybe it's because I lay around so much yesterday, or maybe because of stress. Or maybe I'm just cursed in the sleep department, just like I've always said I was.
It's times like these, I'm sorry we came here as much as I love the weather. I'm still not sleeping past prime storm time either. Prime storm time is around 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM, and I got up before midnight. So I'm not happy to see there's a 75% chance of a thunderstorm at 7:00 PM, a few hours after I crash.Yesterday, I was so horribly tired that once again I was wondering if living was worth it. I don't suffocate awake anymore, but I'm really not that much better fatigue-wise. Whether it's my thyroid, CF, or something else, I'm never gonna get my energy back. If we were back in our old park, I would never be able to take walks as consistently as I once did, let alone go for light jogs around the entire two-mile perimeter of the park.
Anyway, it's after midnight, the roads are wet, and I hear some thunder rumbling, as it can happen at any time. It's just more likely in the afternoon and early evening. I doubt the thunder will get that loud now, though.
Again, what's the point of living if I'm gonna be too tired to live my life? I wanted to go back to the Dollar Tree yesterday morning, but I was simply way too tired. We talked about going out to eat today, but by the time BK serves burgers, I'll really be dragging. I couldn't even hit the road and get on with the challenge.
I don't feel like I'm going to have much more energy today, but if the supplements help, and I'm still not sure on that one, it's going to be four hours before I can even take the damn things.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.