Tuesday, June 23, 2026

I felt horrible all day yesterday. Well, technically all night because I was on nights. I just couldn't wake up. I took a full clonazepam before bed, and I was so exhausted that I ended up sleeping 10.5 hours! I sure got a great sleep score, too. My sleep was a lot less fragmented. So, more than likely, most of my fatigue could very well stem from shitty sleep. Not saying I don't have CF, but I think shitty sleep brings out the worst of the CF. They kind of fuel each other. I'm trying to do everything I can to keep it less fragmented. 

I started to sleep without the CPAP, but when that didn't work, I masked up, and the new mask fit just fine, even if it leaves dents in my face. No more trying to get a frame to last half a year or more to save money. I'm going to switch out both the frame and the mask every three or four months.

Anyway, I have better energy today, but knowing how things work with me, I'll likely be up forever, sleep shitty, and be exhausted all over again. I just can't get myself to sleep well consistently. If only I could sleep like I slept last night all the time, but I can't take clonazepam every single day either. I did have one mouth fart, but that's about it. I otherwise slept fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.