Another day of ultra-shitty energy. I don't know if part of it was a melatonin hangover because I took more than usual the last couple of times, but I didn't take any last night. I was up forever, though, and I did take half a clonazepam. I slept mostly okay once I finally got to sleep, but not even for seven hours.
The next and final thing I'm going to try to help with energy is a supplement that includes NADH, CoQ10, and D-ribose. I've read several times that that combination is recommended for chronic fatigue, but I couldn't find anything that wasn't outrageously expensive until now. I've been settling for what I've been using, which helps only a tiny bit, and only if I haven't slept shitty, but now it's out of stock.
I may be breathing better with a CPAP and the nose job, but I think I'm going to have to finally accept, once and for all, that I'm never going to get my energy back. It's just not going to happen, and it's not meant to be, no matter what I do, so there's no point fighting what can't be changed. It's the older side of me, like it or not. I don't know why the fuck I'm meant to have one long-term/permanent problem after another, but I need to try to be grateful that I don't have a job and don't have to work or anything like that. Yes, it can affect my mood, and yes, it can be debilitating because it makes it hard just to cook and clean, but it's not like I have to live another 50 or 60 years with it.
I'm also getting some child-sized nose strips since I still get a little stuffy at times due to allergies, and a strawberry pound cake-scented Village Candle.
I created an account on the Wayback Machine, an internet archive, and added links to my blogs and stories just for kicks. Unless that site goes away, I love the idea of my online works being my legacy of sorts, and of people reading about my life hundreds, or perhaps even thousands, of years from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.