What's going on with Nane on Instagram? A while ago, I noticed I was able to message Christiane again, and I've always been able to see her account. Now I can message Nane as well, but her name has been replaced with "Instagram User." I can still see her profile picture, though. I don't know whether Instagram is glitchy or if she deleted or deactivated her account. If the account has been deactivated or deleted, how am I still able to message it?
Either way, I continue to struggle with horrible fatigue. I've looked up every medication and supplement I take near bedtime to see whether any of them can cause fragmented sleep, and I've stopped taking those things close to bedtime. I'm trying not to lie around too much today because I did this yesterday and that may have been why I was up 18 or 19 hours. All I took before bed was half a clonazepam. I have to make sure I don't take ibuprofen before bed because that can cause fragmented sleep. I need to take acetaminophen if I have pain instead.
The fact that the fatigue is so erratic and comes and goes makes me think it's probably not my thyroid, since thyroid levels don't usually fluctuate that dramatically over short periods of time.
If it isn't chronic fatigue syndrome, then I have to wonder about heart or lung issues. Those seem unlikely, but I do have a cluster of symptoms that makes me wonder. My index fingers barely have a visible window left when I do the Schamroth test. I have occasional lung tightness, intermittent episodes of heavy fatigue, and smooth, shiny skin around my cuticles.
While I would love to know what's causing me to be so exhausted at times, I don't want to spend the next year going through fifty appointments and paying for endless tests, especially next year. I also don't want to take medications that might end up making things worse. Right now, I feel totally hopeless about the situation. Every single long-term problem I've had, be it physical or not, had to run its course. I was never able to find a fix for them and neither could anyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.