Haven't been up long, but I think I have a little more energy today. However, the magnesium didn't do the trick, even though I only took half a dose. I still had fraggy sleep, and my sleep started to get broken up after I suddenly came wide awake, so I took half a clonazepam to get back to sleep. So other than nightmares, I don't think melatonin was the problem. It wasn't in Phoenix. It's just age, levo, or whatever is causing my fraggy sleep. Oh, to be young and thin again. I never thought I'd say that, and I liked myself just as I was... until I turned 48.5.
I don't want to skip this close to labs, but just in case the levo is part of the problem, I cut my waiting time a bit. It's definitely obvious that significantly broken-up sleep is a factor. I can't have an hour or two break between sleeps and expect to be able to function the next day.
More patchouli incense that isn't quite patchouli. Oh well.
I first thought the washi tape wouldn't be wide enough, but it was just the perfect width to hide the bulk of the damage. You'd have to redo half the wall to hide all of it, but the big gashing line across the side wall is now hidden.
I love the chair cover, although I can't get the sides to zip up. I don't need to, though, because it still looks great and does what I want it to do.
We made one more order, mostly in light of Tom's birthday tomorrow. With my work money, I treated him to some things he picked out... fairy lights, new underwear (not that that's a "treat," lol), and a new kind of earbud that clips to the ears. For myself, I grabbed black fleece tights like what Rhonda had, and some floor tiles identical to what we put down in the laundry room of the old house. They're foam tiles with a wooden plank design. The idea is to eventually cover the main walkways in the bedroom with this stuff. These tiles are 2'x2'. The other colorful tiles, which are a square foot, have been moved into the closet.
First, I became a hermit in person, and now I'm becoming one online, with the exception of a few people. I just find it easier this way. However, I don't expect to be this way forever. The tentative plan is to keep most of my writing private, and then be more public and sociable when I'm around 70. I figure by then I'm not gonna have many more years left anyway, unless Tom surprises me by living an incredibly long time. I just don't see myself hitting 80 because that would mean Tom would have to hit 88 in order for me to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.