Sunday, June 7, 2026

I found it! OMG, I found it! When we first moved in here, and I got a 3-pack of Hanes tanks in pink, black, and red, the black one disappeared. All these years, I couldn't figure out where it could have magically disappeared to. Well, I was just sorting out the lower drawers in my dresser, adding in my new shorts and plucking out what I no longer want, and there it was, rolled up in my shorts, disguised as a black pair of shorts!

Been a little tired all night because I stupidly let myself flip onto my back in my sleep. Because of that, I haven't been doing anything physical, including going out for a walk. I'm getting up kind of late now anyway and into coyote time, so I want to switch to mornings.

The iced pound cake-scented candle I got smells awesome. 

Getting the rice cooker/steamer on Monday! Excited to learn new recipes and new ways to cook! There are a handful of Japanese recipes I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.