For our upcoming anniversary, my wonderful hubby has bought me a set of athletic shorts and tank tops. Looking forward to them! The shorts are a set of five, and the tank tops are a set of three. The shorts have zippered pockets for phones. They come in pink, purple, blue, gray, and black. The tanks are green, blue, and reddish-pink.
I have a few other tank tops around in pink, red, and white, plus some fancier sleeveless tops. Given how short the winters are here, I should never have to upgrade my winter wardrobe again, other than a set of jogging pants I'd like to have. They're the kind that can be worn anywhere. I have half a dozen or so sweatshirts in good condition that should easily last me the rest of my life as long as I don't go gaining a lot of weight, which I don't expect to do this late in life. Unfortunately, I'll probably make one more jump as most people do in increments from young adulthood until they're around 65, but I don't expect to ever hit the 170s. God, I hope not!
Next year at this time, I'd like to get some new sundresses. Not because mine are falling apart, but because I've worn them for enough years and I like to switch things up every now and then. Bras and panties I get as needed, but my nightgowns and the two pairs of pajamas I have should also last the rest of my life. I'll probably never need to buy any more hoodies either. The two I've got are fine, and that's all I need in the winter in Florida. I may get new shoes here and there just for fun.
I also got some Lip Smackers because the Visrie set I got last time around really sucks.
Tom got himself one of those wooden dish racks to use to put his devices on, like his tablets, phones, and things like that.
Last night I spent hours backing up most of my pictures onto Amazon Photos. I uploaded 10,000 pictures. Some were pictures I've taken, and others were animal, nature and other aesthetically pleasing pictures I mostly use as wallpaper or blog backgrounds.
Last night I increased the CPAP pressure from 7.4 to 8.0 and didn't have any leaks. My AHI score was 1.9! Even though I woke up a little tired because I swear a couple of bangs jolted me awake, and I also woke up sweating at one point, I went out for a walk despite it being hot and humid. It was partially sunny.
As I was passing the clubhouse, I saw a huge dog lying on the ground, leashed to a stake. The guy sitting by it saw my apprehension and assured me he loves everybody. He told me he was a certified therapy dog and loves being patted.
Anyway, I may have already said this, but I'm going to make sure I don't walk after 10:00 p.m. or before 6:00 a.m. due to the risk of coyotes and God knows what else lives out here that I may have the misfortune of encountering. They're not common, but we do have bears and panthers here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.