Even though I'm a die-hard feminist and a sexist, there are a few things women do that I just can't figure out for the life of me, and I don't mean just voting for people who want to restrict their rights. It's just that so many of them seem to lack self-respect. Whenever I see a doc on a high-profile male killer, there are always women who flock to the guy like crazy. You have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with them to do shit like that.
Also, I totally believe women could have always voted all along if they were just willing to have enough self-respect to fight for themselves. Because they were taught for so long to be submissive and do what everyone else wants, I think that's a big part of why they couldn't vote for a while. If they'd just stood up for themselves and been defiant, things would have been different. Where there's a will, there's usually a way. In modern times, it's not a matter of refusing to fight back against extremists, but a matter of being brainwashed. So many people have gotten themselves brainwashed into believing that everything alive that gets killed is murder, for example. You wonder when it's going to be a felony to kill a houseplant.
Even though I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, especially during the first hour or two until I took half a clonazepam, I have a surprising amount of energy. I'll be going out for my walk at sunrise.
I had a dream that Tom was starting a new job but was shopping on Amazon for women's clothes, of all things, LOL. Luckily, he'll never have to have a job again! He doesn't miss it, and I don't miss him being out so much, but I kind of miss the money at times. Even though it's no fault of his and just the usual shitty timing in our lives, I'll always resent the fact that he was gone the longest when I was at my worst physically and emotionally, going through perimenopause and menopause.
I gave up on Ouna. I know they were just getting started, but it was a little glitchy, and I got bored with it. Furthermore, like most devs, they were initially present and willing to respond to feedback, and then... silence.
Wearing my no-show socks underneath my Mary Janes to see how well they hold up when I walk. Some of them slip under my feet, and I hate that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.