We still have nearly a week left in June, but it's going to be really strange if I don't get stormed awake at all this month, while I got stormed awake three times last month. That's why I was really worried it was going to be a killer storm season this year, waking me up all the time. July and August are going to see me woken up, though, as that's prime storm time.
My Beachside candle arrived today, and it's very pretty. It's hard to describe, though.
I couldn't get the headphones to work, since Bluetooth is always a pain in the ass, and nothing's going to save me if the thunder is that loud anyway. Tom's going to see if he can use them when he's watching TV. If there's a problem, we'll return them.
The new pans came, and they look beautiful. The only thing I don't like in the instructions I read was that they said not to use them on high heat. That kind of sucks because sometimes I like to sear meat. When I do have it on high, I don't have it on for long. Anyway, I have three different sizes, and the bottoms are light blue and silver. Such a great deal for the price. Normally, one large skillet is $30 or $40 or even more. So, to get the whole set for $25 was a great deal, as long as they hold up well. I like how I can put them in the oven up to 350 degrees.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.